Sunday 2 October 2011

Our dream cute house

We are looking for a new house. It is as starter for our life as a couple of hubby and wife. Really find a cute house.As we won't hesitate to invite people to our cute house anymore. My loving hubby and I were going look a double storey house at Bandar akedemia. Terrible plus horrible,its was a horror place to stay as it not yet developed place. And it took an hour to reach there. Anyway,buying a house is a very big investment in future. we could buy a house with price RM 250 k now, and we could sell more than rm500k within this 5 years.But, I and my hubby were looking for a house that ready to stay, already developed town and have big prospects in future. Once we move, we could sell or rent it. Whats a joke, my hubby said we can buy a haunted house as it is cheaper than other house. So funny. Hope it's only a joke.Worry if he make it real. If it is,i think i will stick myself with him. I wont allowed he to leave me even for a single second.
If we able to buy a house, i plan to paint it with cherish color,plus white frame window. Very nice. Must have swimming pool and my hubby will kopak to pay our monthly installment. Ok,we are planning to find one at kota Warisan.Now,we are leaving. Bye everyone.

No comments: